Below is a tool that assists in the creation of custom forms using fairly standard fields/functionality. Please consult a FED if you need to create a form that is outside of the capabilities of this tool.
- Customize your form by selecting fields in the left column
- Give your form a filename
do not enter a file extension
- Note to the recipient how you would like the email generated by the form to be handled.
leave blank if there isn’t anything specific you’d like to say.
- Enter the subject of the message to be sent by the form.
will use “Page Title - Contact Form’ if left blank.
- Indicate the email addresses that should recieve submissions from this form.
- Click “Build/Save”—This will save your session as well as generate the form file.
- Click “Download” to download your form file.
- Upload file to /local/velocity/forms/
- Copy & paste the velocity snippet into the content area/page that you would like your form to display.